View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 04:22 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Glad you guys have finally got some sunshine in soggy Texas, Conquest! I could use your cleaning mojo! I would like it if my back were not so cranky, and things not so cluttered. The scrubbing and making things sparkle part, I don't really mind. There is some satisfaction to it, for a few hours, lol. Kids undo it all pretty quickly!

So, I have been thinking a lot about a dog. As in getting one. Had a very vivid dream last night. The short version is that in the dream, son had to adopt and care for a puppy for 2 months, and document the experience. Then, the dog goes back to the pound, or, wherever. I was feeing so much emotion, and crying, or tearing up, in the dream, at the thought of bonding for two months and having to give up the dog. I was also aching for the dog's side of that. I was talking to other moms and we were commiserating. My heart was feeling like I would certainly end up keeping the puppy after such an assignment. Lol.

Truth is, I would like a dog. But husband hates pets and kids would be no help. So, if I decide to have one, I need to be sure hubby will be okay with it, and any help I get from anyone will be a bonus. I will have to be 100% sure I want that. I know it is like having a toddler again, forever, lol. But the companionship is appealing.

So, that was my dream. It was very real feeling.