View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 04:11 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
phoebe64

How could I be posting before FAD on a Monday morning? He must be tired after building that bed so late into the evening! Or off to the gym putting us all to shame, .

We have a rainy, cool few days in the works. Woke quite tired after a restless night, and both kids are tired too. Must be the rain telling up to hibernate for a day! I had to wake both after their alarms did not succeed at waking them. I am going a little crazy this morning ang having caffeinated coffee! Woohoo.

Need a few groceries today, and to do the usual housework. Was going to put that sarcastic woohoo smiley here but my phone is not cooperating. Been a little glitchy with some functions. I think there is an update I need to run.

Your days sound full of fun and adventures, Briar and Conquest!

Arbor! The final countdown?? My niece gave birth to a perfect baby boy verrrry early Saturday morning. He is truly very perfect and adorable looking. It will be awhile before we meet him, but the Internet and texting are wonderful things!

Hi Crisco, welcome.

Hello Dee and Leigh and BD. Hope you are all well. Hello to anyone I am missing.