View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 07:39 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Conquest

Thanks for restarting us, Dee!

Hi Crisco

I'm hoping the loft bed assembly is going ok...secretly wishing for a final pic. Even with instructions, that kinda stuff never turns out like it's supposed to for me. And it always includes choice vocabulary lol

I love your new avatar, Briar! And that trek sounds awesome. I live near some woods and love "getting lost" in them by myself, especially when I'm down. It's a great escape and fantastic way to clear my head. Actually...now that I think about it...is that a form of grounding? Focusing on my footing, the sounds around me, and nothing else? Hmmm. I think so!
The cleanup was quick because so many people were there to help. At times, I even felt like I was in the way. So I took those moments to take a look around and give thanks for "slipping" instead of "falling" last week. It's such a fine line. I see that clearly now.
Cowboy and Jr. came over for impromptu dinner with my family. Jr. met them for the first time. It went very well, lots of food, good discussion, couch time, and laughs...made my Sunday. Now I've cleaned it all up and am ready to zzzzzzzzzz
Goodnight sober gang!