View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 01:51 AM
  # 328 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Wouldn't it be nice if I put it in the back forty? Then I could send Jethro out there to work in it! LOL Out of sight! Out from under my feet! I got a good deal on my barn when I went looking so it didn't have a loft! The next one we get will have a loft in it! If I got one as large as the one pictured? I don't think I could put it where the tent is sitting at the backdoor! And I want a barn to replace the tent. I'm sick of tent city around here!

OMG! Excitement over a paper towel roll! That's too much! LOL You could have taken foil and wrapped around the roll in order to still use it! I like the pick your size type! I also use those in Mr. Cotton's crate. Five sheets aross one side and ten across the other! The ten I fold together to make a softer area for him to sleep on! That's good your son is already cleaning up after himself!

I'll probably send the other story to y'all in an email. You'll get a good laugh out of it also! Can't wait to see what your husband's reaction is to the lizard story! LOL

Let's NOT discuss butchering our own raised animals! After that guy at the zoo told me they wouldn't take hamburger meat for the animals? I didn't even buy any the last time I bought groceries! But now that the other woman has said they will take it? I'll buy some now!

I finished getting one area of the porch room cleaned! Woot Woot! It looks so much better and so open now! There was so much stuff in this area it was like working around an obstacle course! And this was the route to the door to get outside too! I found an extension cord in the mess too. Of course I thought of the toilet paper rolls to use for it! LOL

Earlier today Jethro loaded all the bags of cans into his truck and took them to the recycling plant! Good riddance! I'm now throwing cans in the recycling bin! I'll gladly pay that trash/recycle bill every three months!

TOD