View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 05:35 AM
  # 390 (permalink)  
phoebe64

I have had a sleepy week also, V. Sleeping pretty well, but just feel so tired when that alarm goes off. Today, I hit the snooze. I usually listen for my daughter to be up, and if I hear her spoon clinking in the cereal bowl, I hit the snooze. I was sure i heard her this am, but it must have been birds chirping through my ear plugs. So, it was a mad scramble for her, but she got up and out the door in 15 minutes! I felt badly. She is good about getting up, but I am her backup at 6:15 am.

I have had some lingering belly issues after that cyst flare, and I think that takes the wind out of my sails. Just not feeling top notch, and needing ibuprofen, which maybe makes me tired?

I feel off to a good start today, though. Tummy best its been in 2 weeks, and took a quick lap around the block after daughter left, but before son was up. I always feel accomplished if I do even that 13 minute lap fist thing. Then, anything else I do gets my to at least 30-45 minutes of exercise for the day. Think I will do it again before my shower.

It has been a beautiful summer-like week, and the AV is chattering away in my ear. Just putting that out there. My plan is to stay focused on health, eating well, especially after the tummy flare I have had. Work on exercising daily, in some way, and getting busy into a few hobbies, maybe plant a few veggies this week/weekend, before it is too late.