View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 12:53 PM
  # 297 (permalink)  
munchkin05

Originally Posted by BlueChair View Post
Hey Munchkin! Nice to meet you. Congrats on 3 +years!

Being an army travel agent sounds like interesting work. Sooo funny about your coworker who yaps! My coworkers all have distinct personalities too, and a few have nicknames because of it. We have to do what we can to entertain ourselves while at work.

Im on the family side too. My husbands DOC was cocaine but it stopped almost 2 years ago. Was really rough for a while there.

Do you ever get to see the Northern Lights from where you live? Ive never been to Alaska but hope we can go sometime. My parents went as part of a cruise a few years ago, beautiful pictures they brought home.
Yup, very true. It was truly entertaining to watch her mumble to herself this morning as she tore apart her desk and drawers while looking for a missing invoice. LOL

Yup, we do see Northern Lights. Usually around November to February. At our house though its hard to see because of the stupid light pollution.

Well it's very cool to see family members here. We (addicted) don't mean to do some of the things we do, and I know for myself I feel badly for some of the dumb things I did when drunk. I apologize to hubby but he doesn't really understand the drive of an actively addicted person. You just see the behavior and shake your head and go "why??"

My Dad is that way. He does not have an addiction problem, Mom does. But he cannot understand why can't we just reduce the amount of alcohol we drink. To him it's an easy problem to solve. Hence why he's not addicted to anything. (well except for maybe golf!)

Hat's off to you guys for being here. Very cool.