View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 12:24 PM
  # 291 (permalink)  
cleaninLI

Oh no! Don't get me started on phone alerts! Ugh! My husband has one set for every single thing you can imagine! From his wake-up alarm to his snack break alarm to lunch time....quitting time to all his medicine alerts to his favorite tv shows to the times he tells someone he will call them. OMG! That phone rings all day long! And the craziest part of it...is he forgets where he puts his phone...it goes off and we are scrambling around looking for it...so we can shut it off!
I want to go back to a simpler time and life!

Hi Munchkin! So happy to meet you!

Today I had a meltdown. Recieved a call from my daughter's school psychologist. (Something they just implimented) He called to remind me of my daughter's latest IEP meeting. They have decided that my daughter would benefit from being in an integrated classroom. It's a class that is half special Ed and half regular kids. It will have two teachers and will provide more help for my daughter. Idk why it made me cry? But it did. I was fine on the phone. But after that, when I hung-up is when it hit me in a negative way. I hope I can get thru the meeting alright!