View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 12:02 PM
  # 289 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

I keep saying I'm going to buy another rent to own barn! I HATE the split on the payments though! It's 60/40 - 40 going to paying it off! I want to use it to replace the tent setup at the backdoor porch steps! I'm tired of tent city around here! But of course it takes money and the backbone to do the work! UGH! And I'm the only one with an income right now!

It's amazing how many things I let slide by while popping pills and being a night Owl also for so long! Now that I'm a month away from being a year clean off the pain meds and have changed to daytime? I'm wanting to make things happen! It doesn't have to be right here - right now! I just want it done!

The problem with the porch stuff is there's really no place to move it to! My barn and his barn are packed! Both of those need to be cleaned out too! I'll get more leverage with mine than he will with his! The new barn will need to be large so a lot of stuff can go into it and Jethro will have half of it to work on things!

If he'd get busy and get the flooring put down in the house? That would clear out a huge space in both barns. But y'all can picture me dreaming that here! Right? As long as Jethro is still popping those pain meds he's hard to get to do much of anything! Unless it involves working on small engines! Then he's all over it!

As for H doing things? Can you set reminders on his phone to go off? My daughter uses her phone for this for lots of things!

I know you're elated to have daughter driving herself around! LOL

TOD