View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 11:32 AM
  # 284 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

This is what I deal with around here on days!

I asked Jethro to plug the large ceiling fan in since he was standing right beside it on the porch! He asked me WHY? I said: "Because I'm trying to clean things up out here!" His answer: "That's what I was afraid you were going to say!" I answered with: "You might like to live in clutter and junk? I don't!" We are back to walking a path on the porch again! I HATE it! I'm always tripping over stuff too!

We plan on replacing the roof one of these days and the porch needs to be cleared before that project happens! I don't want stuff on the porch when the old roof starts getting torn down! Right now it's all covered with a large tarp! Jethro doesn't see a problem with it! I've always lived with a porch of sorts, but that's what it was! A porch to sit on and enjoy being outside under cover! Good luck trying to set up chairs on this porch! You'd have to be stepping over one another to walk on the porch!

I asked Jethro earlier this morning to clear a path to the other set of steps so Magnum could use them and not have to walk past Marvin on this end! He went outside 30 minutes later and climbed on the lawnmower! Then took off to mow the grass. Just pisses me off the way he'll ignore things!

Yesterday I suggested AGAIN he needed to get all the leaky faucets fixed around here so we weren't paying for water not being used! While outside with the little ones yesterday? I saw water running down the waterhose! SOAB!!!! The water had been on since Saturday! That's a LOT of water wasted that we now have to pay for!

Dealing with all of his negative crap just makes me want to sit in a chair and cry! He used to complain about not having the time to do stuff! Now he pops the pain pills and still doesn't do them!

Now y'all understand more why I hate trying to get things cleaned up around here! It's a non-stop battle with Jethro! It quickly wears me down and my desire to make things better around here!

TOD