View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 10:20 AM
  # 283 (permalink)  
BlueChair

Hey Munchkin! Nice to meet you. Congrats on 3 +years!

Being an army travel agent sounds like interesting work. Sooo funny about your coworker who yaps! My coworkers all have distinct personalities too, and a few have nicknames because of it. We have to do what we can to entertain ourselves while at work.

Im on the family side too. My husbands DOC was cocaine but it stopped almost 2 years ago. Was really rough for a while there.

Do you ever get to see the Northern Lights from where you live? Ive never been to Alaska but hope we can go sometime. My parents went as part of a cruise a few years ago, beautiful pictures they brought home.

Thanks for explaining about the storms and how the chickens react. I cant believe Magnum, the big dog lets Marvin boss him around. We have these Canadian Geese who have been visiting, and one day our cat tried to go over and say hi. The goose started flapping its wings and coming at the cat. Didnt know what to make of this giant bird and the look on his face was priceless so I went and grabbed him up,

yep we had a good time off work Tod. Mr Blue had trouble winding down at first, but got to the point he kept his phone off entirely. I was impressed! And now its back to work for both of us. Ugh!