View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 10:01 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
Weasel1966
A simple guy making his way

Well I decided to forgo the beach today. I wanted to be more hands on and do a little shopping or browsing. So I headed to Kennebunkport to stroll the many shops along the main part of town.

And yes I snapped a pic of the bush estate. Not sure if ole bushy was home but the flag was flying so he could have been.

Had lunch at the crab shack. Haddock. Was tasty but really? It was rediculosly overpriced. I shall not complain as I am a tourist for the day.

I did have a craving and hit a bar!!!! The EVOO and balsamic vinegar bar! I picked up some oregano white balsamic and lemon infused oil. The combo will go good on that chicken I passed on yesterday.

I did hit the toy store and picked up kite string. I think a ride out to the lighthouse to fly that puppy will be a nice way to fill the remainder of the afternoon.

Thanks for being with me. I had some real moments today. Mostly just doing things alone is tough. But sometimes forcing yourself... Even when all you want to do is hide is the only way through sometimes. Trying not to be lonely just cuz I am alone. And what am I saying... That's why you all are here!

K