View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 08:13 AM
  # 206 (permalink)  
TennantSmith

It's been an interesting week, lol. Things are going to be nice and calm this week. My plan is to get some housework done to be prepared for being gone more often now, spend some quality time with the girls, and of course, my sobriety.

I will admit, one thing I am the most excited about is being able to go to the Women's Meeting. I am seeing how beneficial it will be to be a part of a group of women who understand where I've been and where I want to be. I think that having my counselor, face to face support, and SR, I'm laying down a pretty good foundation to build my recovery upon.

Also, since the show, it's become more apparent who is "IN" my life and who wants an in. No matter what ever happens in my life, when the smoke clears, it's always the same core group of people standing there. The best part is: those who are the closest to me are also the friends who don't drink. (Imagine that ). So knowing that my innermost social circle are people who are sober is another brick in the path.

My daughter now has what I had. We are going to relax all day and watch Star Wars movie. It gives me great pride to have raised daughters with such good taste :p