Old 05-23-2015, 11:47 AM
  # 297 (permalink)  
LBrain

good afternoon weekend warriors! I had to run to get more spikes for landscape repairs. I returned a couple items at lowes. I thought I needed 9 got 10 and used 8. For about 4 bucks the gal quickly took the receipt and told me the refund was put back on my visa. Yo! I used a gift card. She got argumentative with me telling me that it was put back on my visa. I tried to explain it was a gift card and the lady kept it yesterday. I said then go find the gift card and return it to me. Then I said never mind, I'll keep them. Well, she said you can't the money was already applied to your visa card. I can't go any further without invoking the big forbidden word...
Then I saw that the spikes I needed were 20 cents more than home depot's price. Home depot was handing out free hot dogs today.
HD was out of dogs when I got there - good thing. I got free plastic at HD from the pallets of mulch.

I sliced up a 3 lb london broil earlier and had it marinating - made myself a nice steak sandwich. Lunch over - back to digging in the dirt.