Old 05-23-2015, 09:42 AM
  # 279 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Mesa 'There's No Place Like Home_ly' Man here...

Trach is right beyond right. Appearances can be deceiving. Therefore, I'm mighty deceiving!-)

Were I to concoct a Seltzer Water Machine, it would undoubtedly turn out like one slammed together by Wile E. Coyote. Hilariously complex. I'm gonna do some 'Research Lite' on Soda Machines, and pick a good/reliable one. Amazon is always good for 'let 'er rip' Customer Reviews.

To invoke a 'Seinfeld_ism', a Family Member 'bats for the other Team'. So, I was glad to hear of the Irish Vote outcome.

We hung out there in Ireland at the Dalkey Island Hotel; now reportedly Condo conversions. Fabulous old Joint that overlooked the Ruins of an old Building just off-Shore. Notables like 'Bono' and Julia Roberts had Houses in Dalkey because they were let alone there. A Jet Turbine-powered Hovercraft went in & out of Dublin adjacent, and kicked up a Water Plume you could see for miles. We took it over from Wales. A speedy and bumpy ride, fo sho, over open Ocean.

'Sting' is in some Stage Production these days, and popped into 'The Jimmy Fallon Show' last night for some good fun. Funny stuff!

- 'Roxanne' ~ Sting & Fallon -