View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 07:11 PM
  # 343 (permalink)  
tornrealization
01-14-2019

Hi guys, I'm at 85 days. I'm looking forward to class being over. So many hours, so tired, so stressful. I keep thinking how I'm going to let loose! Then, I remember, I can't. I'm annoyed by this. Out of no where the sober lady I met in Europe texted and asked how I was doing and about sobriety. Felt nice to say I was still sober.

I'm getting used to all the change at work. My new location = lots of visitors! for better or worse. The guy I'm worried about was a jerk to his long time employee, like really mean. I wasn't there it spooked my work partner ans I said, I told you! This guy is bad stuff.

I got an invite to my cousins bridal shower. This family was mean to my mom. Mostly their mom,aka, my aunt. They blew off all my wedding stuff, but came to wedding. Whatever, I vowed they weren't worth my time or fake, because we are family crap. So I tossed it. Ill RSVP no to the wedding though. My dad keeps trying, and my brothers and nope. So I think this might make my dad upset, but oh well. I watched him try and win his parents over for life, get crappies on by the siblings. I don't buy into forcing yourself to remain in unhealthy relationships for the sake of 'family'.

I was think about HALT today. I'm always hungry and tired with new diet and school. Lol. I sound like a grouchy lady tonight. School tomorrow, 6 hours.

Gratitude. I'm happy I can finally run 20 minutes straight, I am sober, and as always, my cats! Lovely fuzz balls. Ok already in bed, later Febbers.