View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 03:15 PM
  # 240 (permalink)  
cleaninLI

Charley I'm worried about you too GF! How are you feeling?

Happy are you ok? Busy with your niece?

I'm fine. Got into a huge fight with hubs though. See even non-addicts have their little quirks! No offense to you non-addicts though. Ha!

This is how it started. Someone called the house from a major home improvement store, wanting to set up an appt to test our water. Apparently, someone from our house sent a water sample to be tested thru them. It came out questionable. So they said they wanted to follow up with another test. Now, we all know this is an attempt to sell a water filtration system right? We are not stupid here! But whoever sent in the original water to be tested is a dimwit if they don't know what the purpose of testing the water! Ha! Because now he's complaining that I set up an appt. Why did I do that without asking him? Blah blah blah! Well? I did it because you showed interest by sending in the original water sample? So it looks like it's what you want! That's why! If you didn't want people calling and setting appt. than why send the water sample in the first place? Ugh!