View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 02:38 PM
  # 238 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Blue: Don't be frettin' on my account! I'm up to my knees and elbows, maybe my eyeballs too? in cleaning this porch room! I stayed up late yesterday which kept me in bed until late last night! I took a nap around 5:00 AM for an hour! I've been up ever since! I was looking for something in this room earlier! I got so F'ing mad because of the mess in here? I started attacking it! LOL And here I am still hard at it!

I'm drinking my Herbal Tea which is keeping me moving! I've come to the conclusion there's no telling what I'll find in here! LOL I insist on getting this room cleaned and orderly even if Jethro comes in here and finds me laid out flat on my face from exhaustion! Marvin and Marilyn will be knocking on the door wanting in too here in a couple of hours! I've pulled all the old stuff out of their crates and vacuumed the insides of them. Now I've got to redo them!

I had to laugh at a guy I was talking to on the phone today! He's from around here also. At one point he asked me how long I've lived here? I said since 2006 in this town. I explained I don't really have the full accent from here due to traveling all over while in the Army! He laughed and said I sure didn't have the Arkansas twang! He does though! LOL

Go check this link out! You'll love the squirrel photo!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/p...jUXR3#image=13

TOD