View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 11:29 AM
  # 226 (permalink)  
cleaninLI

TOD a few of those shows are familiar. My husband watches all crime shows pretty much. He especially likes CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds, and Law and Order. Some are just way too violent and graphic for me that I have to walk out of the room sometimes....I think allfor, you can relate? But I do enjoy them too....especially the new CSI Cyber. There was a sitcom I enjoyed this past winter called Just Off the Boat. OMG that was too funny! It was about a Chinese family that just immigrated to America. It was cute and I felt the humor was done in good taste and not prejudicial. My daughter likes modern family, but wow some of it is...well what shall I say, pg-13 ? Allfor I loved lifetime network! I used to watch movies from there all the time. But I think we don't get that channel in our new package. I was trying to cut back as much as possible. We do watch a lot of HGTV. My kids....both girls enjoy Love it, or List it. And a lot of those home remodeling shows. My oldest watches a lot of food network shows too. Like cutthroat kitchen, and others where chefs compete with one another. I like the Pioneer Woman and I used to watch the Cake Boss. And yes we always watch Shark-tank. I like that other one too where the Boss goes undercover? My usual "gotta watch" shows are Grey's Anatomy and Game of Thrones. But I'm starting to get into American Crime. But that is finished for the season.
Allfor does your husband watch with you or do you watch separately?
TOD what are your summer favorites?