View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 01:02 AM
  # 220 (permalink)  
allforcnm

Thank you Cleanin... I probably am worrying more about my sons ability to adjust to a new baby more than I need too. I think he will take to the role of being a big brother. Hes at an age where he likes to "work" and "help" around the house, and have responsibilities with the animals care. He actually does a good job on the jobs we give him. We just try to use it as a learning tool, so he understands some jobs turn out to be bigger than expected and you have to stick with it, and at other times its ok to let something go for the day. Don't want him to be all work and no play.. LOL

Good question on tv shows. I like the Hallmark channels, and HGTV and the decorating, house hunting, designing shows.. Lifetime channel movies, and of course Project Runway. Im still watching Hart to Hart, and I like mystery dramas but not all the blood and violence. I like some of the reality shows, but the ones where they are doing something like designing on Project Runway, or assigned a task.. I like Shark Tank, etc. Id like to catch up on a couple of the daytime soaps I used to watch... everyone needs a good soap opera.. don't you think ? I like comedies but there doesn't seem to be a lot of new weekly comedy shows that Im drawn to.. so I end up watching TVLand or one of those channels for older ones.

Id like to hear what others are watching also.. might give me some ideas..

Thanks for checking in Charley. You both made it through without any huge blow up, that's a step in the right direction at least. Is your daughter making use of her new drivers license yet? Do they get an unrestricted license immediately?

Thanks for your comment Charley.. I guess its true.. boring can be beautiful when you've went through such an ordeal as dealing with addiction.

I should make a puppet up too Blue.. or maybe alter one that my son already has... next time my husband and I have a communication issue.. whip out the puppet.. we would probably laugh so much that we would forget why we were originally upset.. not a bad thing. My son loves "voices" with the puppets... and with some of his books. Just wait until you have kids.. you will get all kinds of toys to play with....

TOD .. did I arrive before you this evening.... did the fever go down and everything improve after the antibiotics started ?