View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 01:47 PM
  # 219 (permalink)  
BlueChair

Everyone is busy, busy.

Clean is fun thinking of ideas related to the business. How funny you found out people have been calling for instruction. Im sorry shes been feeling unmotivated. Ive been through phases feeling this way too. At least she has something huge to look forward to with Columbia now. Its set and shes in! Being out of a routine can make me feel out of balance, and makes me feel unstructured, unmotivated to a degree. But many things can provide structure in our life, even pets. At least all mine have their own schedules and they expect me to adhere to it!

Good points about the yard and the squirrels Allfor. What happened was, kinda like you asked Tod. A while back we had lots of things blooming and little buds. The squirrels like to nibble on all those things. I would watch them. So I asked the lawn guys not to trim so they wouldnt take off the buds and blossoms. Some things are still blooming, but others have just grown out. It will be ok now to trim, I think.

Hey, I support our troops! Yellow ribbons everywhere! Hahahaha.

Dont you worry Clean if Mr Blue starts with big fuzzy slippers and silky jackets then he's gonna have some explaining to do right to the face of a puppet. I maybe should begin designing one now. When he asks what Im doing, I'll just say, you never mind what Im doing, its a craft project. Hahaha

You had a long holiday weekend Charley? The awareness is very cool. When his sister and family was over. I do know with Mr Blue his anxiety would start to increase when at gatherings, out in public at times, certain things. He didnt have as much tolerance or ability to process events and stressful situations. He didnt always see the anxiety coming on either, and it would be churning before he realized. But I learned to see the signs part of the time in advance and it helped. He learned too, and in time his tolerance has gone back to more normal levels, but I think hes still more sensitive and aware. One of his life issues is that he always pushed forward and ignored his own warning signs. Hes kinder to himself now I think.

Tod, how silly for Jethro to get upset when talking about one of the chicken kids. Maybe it was a pill made him grumpy. Its excellent you stopped and began to do some things for yourself to make you feel good. No need for you both to be in a bad mood.

What fun with your niece. It will be a great story to tell Happy. She was excited when you found the money. Kids are so innocent. You dropped it, of course it will be there, lets go look. And she got a finders fee! Yay! Did she go home now?

Ive left things on my car Clean. Once a coffee. It came over the windshield. Splat all over. My coffee! I was afraid it would erode the paint so I went through a car wash even. Sure coffee eats paint, so I will get myself another cup. Hahaha

I'll have to answer tv question later, gotta get some food. Starving.