View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 11:36 AM
  # 217 (permalink)  
PinkCloudsCharley

Ok - trying to catch up! It seems that weekends are better when I stay off SR for whatever reason, but that means I have a lot of catching up when I come back!

Tod, glad to your grandson is feeling better. It's so hard when they're sick And I'm so sorry about your argument with Jethro. I completely understand what you're going through. It's easier I guess if you remember it's not you, it's the pills making him crazy, but it doesn't make his moods any happier. I'm so sorry

Kz, i'll miss you until you get back!

Clean, so happy to hear your bill was paid, in full! Awesome, wonderful!! Great news and one less thing on your shoulders!

Blue, lol, I love the way your husbunny woos you Is he available to give lessons to my H?

Happy - thank you for posting about you. And the story about your niece and finding your money ... I can imagine the relief you felt!

Allfor, I'm so happy when you say, nothing new to report It makes me feel like you've gotten to a great place, where everything is good in your life

My weekend was good. Friday was hard, H was in a mood, but like I posted, when I don't care it doesn't affect me as hard. After a whole evening of being a jacka$$, it came out that he had a really bad day at work. Before I would have internalized it all and felt like it was my fault, this time I just said to myself that I just don't care, and it worked itself out.

I'm also learning to read H better, his body signals that he misses. Sunday we had his sister and her family over, and I could tell he was getting really tired and stressed getting supper ready, so I made him go lie down even though he said he was ok. He wasn't and he just didn't want to admit it. I'm realizing he's not the person he was before, who could handle everything like a normal person, if that makes sense. He tires more easily, gets stressed more easily, and if I don't make him slow down or take a rest things get out of hand. I wonder why that is, that he can't function like a regular person? Is it still PAWS? I wonder, will it get better?