View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 02:42 PM
  # 211 (permalink)  
BlueChair

Clean you scared me! And combined with thousands of spiders. I WAS A MESS, hahahahaha

Ok Tod have a good one for you. A while back I told the guys who work on the yard not to trim anything in the backyard. By the house was ok, but the back area cut the grass but leave the trees and bushes alone.

For the squirrels of course!

Husbunny told me last week that I needed to let the lawn people do more trimming because the backyard is getting too grown up and he didnt want to spend his free time trimming trees and pruning shrubs.

Soooo. While he was at work on Saturday I got creative and tied little yellow ribbons on the trees and shrubs they could trim.

He came home and was so sweet, applauding me for my obvious effort and compassion, and how attractive this quality is. But adding the yard looked like a crime scene in pastel.

He said I need to let the lawn people do their job and not to worry they do as little as possible. They wont be scaling trees cutting off critical branches for the squirrels. And he added all the bushes grown up makes it easier for predators to hide and attack them or our pets.

I guess he's right, he usually is. This week the backyard will be spruced up. Im nervous!

I know you will laugh at my ribbons but it was dog gone creative I think! Hahana