View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 06:37 AM
  # 208 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Well Dang it Cleanin! There's always the library you can go to for a little while! We are half Cable Company and half AT&T here! Don't know if you remember the BS I went thru with the electric company 3 months after dad passed? However! I got my deposit back this month! So our electric bill was covered for the month from that!

Yeah I'm still up! I just finished watching my third movie! I'm up later than usual waiting on a phone call from stepdaughter! This is the 3rd time they've taken her youngest son to the hospital! It started Monday! He's been throwing up, can't hold anything down and it's also coming out the bottom end! He's had fevers spiking up to 105.2! She's been getting the run around at Children's Hospital! The first hospital she took him to put the IV in wrong! They missed his vein and the fluids were pooling in his arm! Luckily the children's hospital caught it and put a new one in the right way!

No one has been able to diagnose what the problem is yet! I haven't heard from her and now that Jethro is awake I'll be turning it over to him!

TOD