Thread: ........
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 01:27 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
MarathonMan

Originally Posted by lilac0721 View Post
I'm sorry you are dealing with that. Do you have somewhere you can go, perhaps a friend's house? Or go for a run (I am assuming you run, given your name). Running helps me with so much.
Good for you to come here and vent. The chat room might be a good place too!

Totally rooting for you to get through this! Maybe DON'T drink just to spite your spouse who is telling you that's all your good for? Totally passive aggressive, I know, but sometimes I am motivated by doing what others think I can't/shouldn't be able to do.
Lol, I told her she was being passive aggresive, don't think she liked it. I know this has been tough on her but im struggling with what to do, so far ive done everything she asked and its like the more I do it and the more I try the angrier she is getting. She had a go at me for going to meeting every day when they were her pre-requisite for me coming home and now she's using it as a stick to beat me with. I think in her eyes my relapse is innevitable so at least if she goads me into it she has some level of control over it.

Its 9.30pm here and already did 10 miles earlier. She's putting the baby to bed at the minute so got a bit of time to try and re group.