View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 01:21 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
SadInTX

Originally Posted by healthyagain View Post
I want to say so much, because your husband so reminds me of mine, but am paralyzed to type. Like this moving you are talking about, the urge to get out, just out, away from him. I can so feel it. You say that the house will be available on 2nd. And when you think about it, it is only 20 days. Maybe you know, I am about to move out myself. Today I went to the rental office, got the documents, instructions how to get electricity going, etc. The place will be ready to move in next week. So there is only one weekend left. But it seems like eternity.

I wish you good luck and to be able to find the place you need and move out as fast as you have to.

They really do create a reality for themselves and live in it. Mine can plainly see that the objects in this household are getting reorganized, that there are boxes staring at his face, that I separated clothes months ago, that I bought big plastic containers and have empty cardboard boxes around! Does he ask questions, talks about it? Nope. Nothing.

So, do what you have to do, what you feel you have to do.
Thanks...if I do this I have to keep it a secret for a while. He is the type of person that would probably tell me to leave that day. I do not have family here in my state. I do not have any friends any more..well, current friends that I keep up a relationship with. I used to, but that all changed ..I have been ashamed, embarrassed, etc. to let them know what is really going on. That is one thing I think about...if I leave him I can repair those relationships and build new ones so I won't feel so isolated...have you told your AH that you are leaving and want a divorce?