View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 11:25 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
SadInTX

Originally Posted by KissMyTiara View Post
If and when you decided it is time to leave don't worry so much about where they go to school as kindergarteners. They are so young. They will adapt. I can attest to that in a different way. My family was military and we moved ALL the time when I was in school. I have two sisters. None of us had any problems. And all my friends were military and did the same thing. Don't stay in a bad situation just for that reason.
KissMyTiara: I totally agree with what you wrote...I also am a military brat (proud to write that)...and I know my kids would be okay with change. There is a back story with my boys' father...he took me to court to try to get primary custody (he didn't win)...and sad thing is he did it because of my husband...didn't like what his ex wife had to say about him (in a nutshell). Just thought staying in the same school would eliminate any issues he might have on them changing schools...this is definitely something to think about...this rental house is not available until June 2...but there are some apartments close that have availability now...different school though. Thanks for the input...