Old 05-12-2015, 01:42 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
CelticZebra

Big plan or not what are we doing here? This is one of the great big unexplained mysteries of life really, when you get down to it, what are any of us doing here?
I think it's because of my addictive nature and my inherent curiosity for learning about people, certainly it's a better use of my time than sitting in a beer garden or buying cheap booze or watching others get hammered. Alcohol is never off the radar, how would that be possible? For me it's like that small sparkly thing at the edge of vision which is like a mirage of attractiveness in the form of the sparkling, otherworldly consciousness I long for at times. A mirage is true enough, not refreshing but dehydrating to the soul. Living in a western society means bombardment with alluring ideals and exotic dreams. exciting yet 'normal' in UK culture is the advertising attractiveness to the poison alcohol and how taboo being 'alcoholic' is.... If I lived on any other planet it may be off the radar but here on earth alcohol is almost impossible to eliminate from ones radar. Interesting topic/question/thought

Driving my wagon of hope through beautiful views on my road to myself