Thread: Deja vu
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 01:16 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Timetoheal12

Originally Posted by healthyagain View Post
It is possible to be "addicted" to someone, and I just have this feeling that the image you have about him in your head, how you perceive him, is not realistic. And you are "addicted" to this idea. You know he is bad news, yet you are somehow attracted.

And you are well aware that having sex with him would not change a thing. Honey, a guy who cares and knows you are a virgin will certainly not bite you, bite hard. He will not do anything to upset you. He will understand your feelings and respect you. You may not be "compatible," but it seems to me he was taking out his frustration on you.

Consider yourself lucky, young lady. You are 21! Enjoy your life, enjoy your youth. Don't let some little punk with no future ruin your self-esteem. Excuse my French, but sc***w him.
Yes, I do feel like I am addicted, or obssesed with him, maybe both, but like you say, not the real him entirely, but the person he once was with me, even if it all was a facade to catch me or whatever...

I too think he was frustrated because he couldn't completely control me and that was his main goal... I mean I don't believe he is pure evil but I do think that at some point the only thing he was after was sex with me? I am not sure, but it was weird because, now that you say this, I remember him seeming frustrated in more than one ocassion... And as far as I know I wasn't being disloyal or stupid, or even bad to him. He felt like I was a childish person I guess, and he thought that I would be very easy to fool...

From now on I'll be more grateful for what I have. Don't worry about your french... and thanks a lot!