View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 12:46 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
TroyW

Ohhh, I think I can help here. I recently tried the whole sober thing again, got a few days in, then picked up the bottle again and have been drinking ever since. I'm at a little more than 1L of whiskey per-day.

Trust me, you don't want to be in my shoes. I'm so absolutely livid right now, that I don't think the English vocabulary has the necessary words to describe how I feel. It sucks in every possible way imaginable.

Trust me, it's wise to keep the bottle away from you. Drinking has to be one of the most moronic things you could ever do. There's simply no rational reason for it whatsoever. It makes you look & feel like complete s*it, it destroys your soul, and not only steals everything in life you care about, but leaves with virtually no chance of a good future (if you continue drinking).

I'll give the whole sober thing another college try starting tomorrow, which is when I get to buy myself a new bicycle. I was going to buy one today, but then I realized after paying bills and buying groceries, I don't have any money. I'll transfer some into my account tonight, but I have to wait for the people in Canada to wake up to do that.