View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 01:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paddyjnr

I feel like ending it all..

Ok I have been on this during my bad times but I still had everything including dream house in the countryside an d loving wife, I tried various treatment centers and on my third visit, my wife packed up and moved out.
This caused a serious spiral downwards so i moved counties and stayed homeless for a while, At which time I was plucked from the streets by some warm hearted nuns who brought me to their convent to get help,, which i truly did and stayed there sober for 9 months. They are known as The Missionaries of Charity and they do tremendous work for those suffering from the disease of addiction,
I was moved on to secondary treatment which also benefited me well which I stayed in all for 6 months.. I moved from there ready to face the world, got a sponsor and went through the 12 steps of recovery which also helped me find peace of mind, now tree years on , boredom due to lack of work and resentment due to the state of the economy and the fact that i am not entitled to a council House because the house i originally own which is dilapidated and severely in negative equity is still in my name and has not been repossessed... I am financially struggling because of this ... i have relapsed several times in the last year each down to worry and resentment... suicidal attempts also, slashed my wrists ect .. The psychiatric services will not take me in as im a drunk in there eyes... I'm really at my end here with this, my heart is pounding, my head is racing and i got a bottle of vodka half drank to add to it...Please any words of advice,,, i'm distraught