View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 06:50 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  
peanut44

I'm still here! Sorry, with Mothers Day, Cinco De Mayo and May Day, I've been swamped at work. I do okay when I'm working but being bored is a scary place for me.
There are no NA meetings in my immediate area and I really would rather that no one knew about it. Working directly with the public is tough enough and its just something I'd prefer. I have a lot of work books, step books, this site and that's it for now.

I'm back at 1 pill, 2mgs. On a normal day, I will take it in the morning and I won't have any physical problems to speak of. But by the end of the day I feel I have nothing to look forward to and by the time I get home, I want to go to bed and get the rest of the day over with. Will this pass?? This is NOT the way I hoped it would be. But maybe it's just because I've been used to the daily pill habit/reward, that it will just take some getting used to.

I want to be content with life as it happens. It seems like things have to be exciting to have any significance and I really want that to change. The immediate gratification syndrome I suppose.

I'm rambling but I hope I'm making some sense! =)
Have a good night all!