View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 08:56 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
boomtruck

It is sad what alcohol and possible personality disorders let others do. My ex did and continues to verbally abuse our kids too. All their life I've talked to them about alcoholism and dispelled the horrible things he's said. They still have to deal with t today by now they know it is not about them. I use slogans and examples a lot. The three C's are forefront right now. Most recently mine wasn't getting a return call from kids so he left the Mission he's at, checked into a hotel, drank , and went to each of their schools looking for them. Of corse when he did talk to kids it was all their fault. If they would have called he would not have left and spent money on booze. These people are dangerous. Thank God mine are 16,19, but I still coach safety constantly. Yes they get tired of it but they know I will give them the "speech" every time because if something ever did happen I'd never forgive myself. I've always maintained that family is the group of people who love you. A sperm donor does not a loving father make. You are right to be angry and upset. Use the energy to make positive changes and please BE SAFE.