More will be revealed is darn right

Old 05-01-2015, 07:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

More will be revealed is darn right

I have no idea where this all came from-out of left field. She hasn't asked about her dad in weeks. My 6 year old shared with me tonight that if dad wants to see her again she doesn't wabt to go. I asked her why abd said that's not how this stuff works. She said that she doesn't like it bc he pinches her, flicks her on the head, pulls her shirt when he gets angry and (I'm fuming!!!!!!!!!) told her that he didn't think she was a beautiful child of God and to not tell mom he said that. I've been sick to my stomach tonight seeing my daughter cry about how her DAD treats her. She ended the conversation telling me she thinks it's best if maybe they don't see him again. I did not say anything to her but that it's not appropriate for anyone to treat her like that. How amazingly awful and disturbing.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

If she does have a counselor, ask the counselor to have her repeat it. Counselor has reporting duty and law enforcement needs to hear this. The bloody bastard.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry your little girl experienced that. (((hugs))) to you both.
You never want to think that someone you loved and chose to have children with might be a monster, but some things go deeper than addiction.
Really glad he lost his visitation privileges and has no more access to your children.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You need to report this. He will ruin her life. He's abusive and is taking it out on a little girl!!
Old 05-01-2015, 08:53 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yes-I guess he's treating her the way he was treating me. And the way his dad treated his wife and kids. He's an arrogant abuser. If you say no or that you don't like it or that it's not appropriate, you get called a name. As she shared a little while ago after another nightmare tonight, daddy told her she was a bad girl. Disgusted is an understatement.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:55 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Humans amaze me. No one would put a child in a cage with a wild four legged animal, yet you have to jump through hoops to keep them from wild two legged animals. Report, report, report and by no means let this psycho near that little angle!!
Old 05-01-2015, 11:33 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

He is truly evil! Please get this reported and get your poor little girl into counseling!
Old 05-02-2015, 04:41 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

She's in counseling-has been abd most likely will be for a long time.
Old 05-02-2015, 05:51 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Here's the kicker-this was all during supervised visits at his moms. Yep. Where was SHE?!?
Old 05-02-2015, 05:58 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Have her tell the counselor so the visits can be legally stopped and you have documentation--maybe you can get him out of her life for good this way.

I'm sorry for this for--you did everything you could to protect her with the so-called "supervised" visitation--maybe this will get the law on your side.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:56 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

It is sad what alcohol and possible personality disorders let others do. My ex did and continues to verbally abuse our kids too. All their life I've talked to them about alcoholism and dispelled the horrible things he's said. They still have to deal with t today by now they know it is not about them. I use slogans and examples a lot. The three C's are forefront right now. Most recently mine wasn't getting a return call from kids so he left the Mission he's at, checked into a hotel, drank , and went to each of their schools looking for them. Of corse when he did talk to kids it was all their fault. If they would have called he would not have left and spent money on booze. These people are dangerous. Thank God mine are 16,19, but I still coach safety constantly. Yes they get tired of it but they know I will give them the "speech" every time because if something ever did happen I'd never forgive myself. I've always maintained that family is the group of people who love you. A sperm donor does not a loving father make. You are right to be angry and upset. Use the energy to make positive changes and please BE SAFE.
Old 05-02-2015, 09:53 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

She told me after soccer this morning (out if the blue, again) that one night they were having a fire outside and daddy got a newspaper on fire and chased them around with it. Wth?!!! Who does this kind of crap. She stated grandma was inside and not with them. Supervisor, my ass.
Old 05-02-2015, 10:13 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by forourgirls View Post
she told me after soccer this morning (out if the blue, again) that one night they were having a fire outside and daddy got a newspaper on fire and chased them around with it. Wth?!!! Who does this kind of crap. She stated grandma was inside and not with them. Supervisor, my ass.
are you reporting these happenings ??
Old 05-02-2015, 10:36 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Guys-is this just the progression of alcoholism? I can honestly say he wasn't like this when we got married abd first had kids. (6 years ago). He was respectful and listened. Have seen it go far past normal into scary places. I guess it doesn't matter whst IT is-it's just not ok at all.
Old 05-02-2015, 10:46 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

YOu're right, it doesn't matter. Please get those visitations taken away
Old 05-03-2015, 10:05 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

More revealed-she shared that grandma would sometimes leave during supervised visitation to run errands or do grocery shopping. She's the supervisor and knew my ex (her son) was drinking. Sickening. Cannot be trusted.
Old 05-03-2015, 12:36 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

((((hugs)))) I'm so sorry. Initially, the supervisors for AXH's visitation with our son were AXH's father and sister. DS has since told me that his Grandpa would go to walk the dog and not come back. One time, XSIL took DS and refused to bring him back.

If AXH ever comes back to try to win back visitation with DS, I will not agree to his sister or a new GF being the supervisors. (I feel so naive saying this, but) I realized after-the-fact, after finding out what DS's time with AXH and family or GF was like, that: 1. XSIL was part of the same family dynamics that created abusive AXH. (I need to force myself to examine why I still think XFIL was so sweet, and couldn't possibly have had a hand in it.) and 2. Any new GF is just going to be part of the abuse cycle, unless and until AXH changes. Or she won't stick with him for long.

I'm so sorry for what your daughters have gone through. I'm glad, though, that she felt safe enough to bring it up. (((((hugs)))))
Old 05-04-2015, 06:46 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Oh my goodness. Do not let him or his family minimize this for ONE SECOND. This is abuse. My stomach just turned reading this, I know how worried you have been. I cannot imagine the courts letting HIS FAMILY be one of the supervisors. Dumbest thing ever.

Tight, very tight, hugs to you my dear friend. You and your sweet girls are in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:25 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

After prayers last night she told me she knew she did the right thing by telling me but was afraid of her dad and didn't want to get grandma in trouble. I told her that I was extremely proud of herself for telling the truth and Jesus was by her side. Told her it was ok to be afraid but be strong in Gods word.
I am sick to my stomach. Literally.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:36 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

I am so proud of you and of your sweet little girl! She absolutely did the right thing, and so are you. One day at a time my dear friend. When is the next counseling session?

Please take good care of you. Do something kind for yourself today, you deserve that.

Hugs to you!!!!