Old 05-01-2015, 01:39 PM
  # 171 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
Why was Canalival banned? Did someone go overboard?
Ummm....did you not SEE that picture? Seriously, looks like an environmental nightmare and I'm guessing it's a health hazard. Yuck. Plus, if someone goes overboard and good luck coming back up for air! I much prefer MesaMan's photos of Venice. Belated congrats on the sober milestone also, Ruby!

Watching the clock here, 30 minutes 'til weekend officially starts. I've got to buy a new headset for my computer tonight, my wireless Logitech I use for my VOIP connection has seen better days. Also thinking a memory stick will come in handy. Hoping Office Depot (yep, we have one in my town!) will have what I need. Might hit one of a zillion cafes as well afterwards.

Two more nights here and then it's off to the mountains. I'm already half-packed, cleaning almost done. Tomorrow I'll bust out the mop and broom and clean the surfaces and I'll be ready to roll. I'll be watching baseball and catching up on TV series from my computer tonight at home. Seltzer water? Check. Limes? Check. Popcorn? Check. Todo bien en La Villa de Sobriedad esta noche.