View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 05:34 AM
  # 260 (permalink)  
ReadyOrNot123

I saw that replay this morning, and they say he's ok, although the picture of him looked pretty horrible. I don't know how you go back and pitch again after something like that though, but they do it. It's a different mindset. Sorry you didn't get enough sleep. I envy the 20 minute commute. Mine is an hour and 40 minutes, on a good day. At one point we didn't have the luxury of WFH, so I used to do it 5 days a week and it was draining. A couple/three days a week is quite tolerable.

Last night was odd, I was filling my glass with diet coke to have with dinner, and all of a sudden I had this feeling like I should be adding vodka to it, and when I say adding vodka, I mean pouring in the vodka like I was doing with the soda - not a splash or even a shot or two. I had the most intense craving. After about two minutes it passed but it was weird and it took my completely by surprise. I could taste it, I could smell it. I guess the AV decides to show itself whenever it wants under any circumstances.

But I'm sober and hangover free, and plan to stay that way.

Happy Wednesday all.