View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 05:40 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

Unhappy

Originally Posted by MsJax View Post
Stratman, It really is hard to deal with emotionally manipulative family members I dealt with this when I was young, to an awful degree after my mother died. My father had to deal with this person too. It is so difficult when one (or more) family members seems to have so much emotional power. And when I was young I didn't understand things like the necessity of detachment. I'm not going to bore you with a bunch of rehashed old crap - just wanted to let you know I understand. Don't give another person power over you. Do what it takes to be free, sober and healthy. I hope you feel better very soon.

Sorry to hear that MsJax. Yeah its emotional power. I've been learning to detach I just live like a hermit

What could go wrong? More than I can believe tbh. This person isn't a family member, its a girl I dated.

She decided to get pregnant 'to teach me a lesson'. From that day she demands full autonomy over me.

No way man? She lives in another country for one, we did get on great until she started to manipulate me.

I was a really good friend and kind to her actually .Obvioulsy she took me for a soft touch based on

my previous relationship. Wants to manipulate me with pictures of her kids. She lives the good life.

She doesn't want to be with me or anything. Just to manipulate me emotionally, and nothing else but.

I take massive offense to this of course naturally. Well anyway thats what this here thread is all about

Last edited by Spacegoat; 04-28-2015 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Prose before hoes