View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 09:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Charlie117926

Complexity of self trickery

Hey SR. I had been doing so well for quite sometime. Circumstances were ideal for the perfect storm. Looking back I knew what I was going to do but I chose to ignore the severity of the signs. I was going to be without family this weekend and was scheduled to help a friend (a drinker) with a weekend construction project. I thought I was strong enough but looking back I knew what I was getting myself into. I won't go into details but you already know the outcome.

How easily one forgets why they hate drinking. I wasn't even going to post this and just pretend it didn't happen but it did and this is the one place where I need to be held accountable.

Just when I felt worthy of giving advice and helping others on here I went and blew it for myself. I had a way out of the situation but chose to put myself right in the middle of it. I'm not on the solid footing I thought I was on. I am resolved to move forward on the right path

Sorry or letting you all down. Thanks or listening and let me have it you feel the need.