Thread: Mini Meltdown
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 10:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MJane91

Mini Meltdown

So when i end up drunk and start regretting it i end up giving my mum my bank card and i.d. Because there to two things that stop me from having money to buy drink and as i look quite young for my age i get asked for i.d everywhere.

But out of no where i just started screaming and demanding my bank card and i.d and i was adamant that i wanted it, but i genuinely don't want a drink but for some strange reason i just wanted them two things back when actually there is no money in the bank any way. Then i started crying so bad like some had killed my dog and i just couldn't think straight. So then after i stopped i started to think more rationally and started to question why i was so adamant to get my bank card and i.d back because im not going out anywhere...which made me think maybe its the addiction without me realising it sounds crazy right !! I ended up giving everything back and feeling a sigh of relief and happy again.

i have read something about urges and riding the wave...could that be what it was ?!