View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 07:49 PM
  # 233 (permalink)  
60andbeyond

ReadyOrNot for whatever this week was I must have chocolate week. I still want chocolate!

Day 65 today and wow I still can't believe it's been that long (yet not at all that long). I'm feeling bored. Although I don't believe in boredom. I feel like if you have a brain you should never be bored. BUT.. I am sort of in the same old routine every day and am looking for ways to mix it up. Every day the same. Get up, go to work, workout, go to sleep. Repeat. :-\ Some moments I think life is just too dull without the instant fun alcohol created - yay funny how I block all the bad stuff out when I think that!

Anyway ... just having a blah day and I guess I should be feeling proud that I didn't get drunk. But I'm feeling pretty blah about everything. I think I just need to see or do something different and of course stay sober in the process.

Nymets - I'm sorry but I'm also proud of you for all that you have done. You are self aware and doing a great job. It could very easily have been me! Great job refocusing and not going into the abyss again. Stay strong!