View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 08:30 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Justincredible

You guys and gals are way too amazing! Thank you for all the kind responses I consider myself lucky to be amongst so many people with such great insight and experience.

In relation to the dating thing, I signed up for an online dating thing just to check it out and I and am finding it is a bit too much right now. It felt so desperate and forced putting myself out there like that, maybe I just need to get used to it. Already experienced my first creepy proposition, it was shocking. I honestly didn't think there were perverted girls out there like that! Makes me think this whole dating thing is going to be interesting, I've been out of the loop for so long. I figured signing up would be a healthier distraction from my obvious heartache over my ex. It was but still a physical relationship is something I don't think I am interested in, maybe an online one just to chat, I dunno. I'm confused but guarding my sobriety is top priority. This might not make sense, but I am writing just to kind of figure things out here.

Thank you!