Thread: desperation
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 07:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Roni7

Exclamation desperation

Hello, not quite sure how this works however, I am in need of any kind of help I can get. I am in recovery and going to meetings but I am so overwhelmed with life. I can't fit in all that I've been through to get back to my kids but I tell you it hasn't been easy. I'm fighting depression almost every day. Last night scared me. I have a 17 yr. old son who lives with me every other week and a 22 yr old who is in early stages of addiction. The bad choices I've made since my separation from my husband have been haunting me. I don't know what to do. I feel so alone I can't stand to be in my skin at times. I just tried making an appointment with a psychiatrist this morning after a breakdown I had last night. I have a restraining order on an exboyfriend who has done everything in his power to bring me down from the break up. He was a bad choice. A drinker and as it turns out, a liar. I believed every word that came out of his mouth just to find out I didn't know him at all. This has been a pattern in my life since my marriage split. The men I attract are manipulators and vultures. They see me a mile away. For the first time in my life I am alone. I chose to be alone rather than have someone treat me like a piece of garbage. I could use any kind of advice. I'm desperate but won't drink over it. Please, any advice I would be so grateful for.