Thread: I'm back!
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 11:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BowTiesAreCool
Time Lord

I'm back!

Well I was here a couple years ago trying to quit drinking. That didn't last long. I started drinking again after a short time and felt so ashamed that I left the site. I know that was not the best choice. I have since got remarried and had a baby couple months ago. I didn't drink during the pregnancy and trust me it was so hard. I never had the urge to drink during my other pregnancies and that is a eye opener that alcohol really has it's hold on me. I was doing great until my husband left three weeks ago for work out of state for two months. I didn't handle it well and started drinking a lot since he left. The other day I drank so much I was falling down and lost part of the night. Other people more sober was there so baby was ok but the next day I was so scared with "what if's" I have not drank since and it has been two days. I have never been so determined to to stop before. So far I feel ok. A bit on edge but all in all I feel good. I'm just hoping my will stays strong this time. I am praying to God a lot more this time for strength.