View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 12:15 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
NWGRITS
Bunnies!

I'm sorry I've been MIA. I spent a week in the hospital from 3/31-4/8, and have been trying to just get by since then. I've made one or two posts on the site, but really haven't even been reading. I did end up taking to my mother the day I was discharged from the hospital. She's a dry drunk, at best. I told her I simply couldn't do a relationship with her any form, and that I wished her well in life. That was it. I'm done.

Yes, Crohn's is a real pain in the ass to deal with. The good news is I may have been misdiagnosed and really have Ulcerative Colitis instead. I still have IBD, but now I might have *options* in how I deal with it. I could potentially have surgery to be "cured", but that comes with its own side effects and complications. I have many appointments in the near future to figure these things out. Hopefully I can stay out of the ER (had to go Sunday due to insane amounts of pain in my strictured bowel - I was discharged with no pain medication) and off the ward. Hospitals are hopelessly boring places to be stuck.