View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 02:24 PM
  # 182 (permalink)  
Cohiba

So everyone today is day 15 and still sober I am starting to get used to things and without doing so much coke I am starting to notice my money situation is improving rapidly which I am loving but I am finding that I am feeling a bit more of a boring person and I am become a bit more anxious around people such as worrying what they think of me, what to say, what I have said etc. I don't get why this is happening it seems the coke/alcohol was such a big part of my life a lot of antidotes/stories came from that and without them I am a bit bland....I don't know but I still don't want to go back so will try out the boring cohiba for a while

@celticzebra thanks for the message and good luck with your journey sounds like your doing really well with the NA beer I like the taste of beer also that was my biggest problem.

@amandaw thanks and well done on day 13 hope its still going strong I think drugs are my main issue its where most the bad things have come from. Excersise is really helping me also just got back from a 7 mile jog and now have blisters