Thread: Rock Bottom
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 07:41 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
periwinkle123

Originally Posted by Lily1918 View Post
Suboxone is "almost clean" it's like having a medical card or a prescription, legal... yes. Clean? Well... That's a matter of opinion. I would also suggest an attorney right away.
He tapered off to suboxone, & then off of suboxone. So completely clean. Like I said it usually only lasted a month. But he has managed to do it a couple of times. He wasn't always using heroin. I think he actually managed to taper when he was still using mostly oxy? And just bits of heroin here and there. Then he got more into heroin and I think that's why now it hasn't been possible for him to quit.
But yes, we have a good lawyer. & I may sound calm, but that's because he's not here and I don't have to deal with the repercussions yet & I'm just trying to stay peaceful for the sake of my baby and give it up to God. I will be crushed if/when he has to do time. But if he does, then that's the consequences he has to face. & I told him, if he gets time, to not do anything stupid, & to do his end of getting better and serving his punishment if he wants his family to still be there when he gets out.