View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 04:53 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
mfanch
Recovered

This happens to me all the time.

Just last week, I ran into a friend and the idea that she was pregnant crossed my radar for a split second (I had no other info that they were trying for a baby or anything). I found out yesterday that she is indeed pregnant. Stuff like that occurs in my life all the time.

I also find myself hyperaware of certain events/conversations in that I get a strong intuitive feeling/thought about something and it will guide my decision-making. Right now I am in a position to sell my house. BUT, I could also hold on to it an build more equity. Out of the blue, I was in a conversation last night and as we were talking about my situation, and suddenly, what I needed to do was a STRONG feeling in my gut. I love those "no-brainers", as I call them, as they need very little cerebral energy to process.

I know for myself that there are perceptions going on that are subconscious and bubble to the surface. I always examine them. I lived 38 years without it and I don't know how I survived. Well, I do, but I don't recommend living that way. It is much harder.