Thread: Rock Bottom
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 06:03 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
periwinkle123

From what I know, most addicts that distribute do so to make money. We have our own business that has made enough to support us and his addiction, so he didn't have to turn to desperate measures to get his drugs. & the only reason the DEA assumed trafficking was because of the amount, & knowing everything about his use (he was open about his use and I have seen his stuff) I knew that his tolerance at times was super high and he liked to be stocked up for far in advance so there's no fear of running out suddenly and having nothing. I know there are things about him that are just like any other typical addict. But believe it or not, there are actually areas in which he is different.. But the situation he put us in was definitely not okay and I'm not planning on sweeping it under the rug. He already tapered down to a super low amount right before he got arrested (as I mentioned, because he was planning to switch to suboxone). So it's lucky for him that he didn't end up having super bad withdrawals while he's in jail over the weekend. Also what happened with the DEA, he hasn't been a person of interest or watched for a while. The seller from the Internet got busted and gave up his client list I guess. Again, doesn't make the situation that much better or okay at all. But yea.. Tomorrow we find out if he even gets bail or not.. If he does, he is planning to either go to rehab, or enroll in a suboxone program and stay with his parents where he can be surrounded by family.