View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 07:16 PM
  # 338 (permalink)  
mirage

Hellooooo ladies and germs! Aussie..glad to hear you're back on the wagon and at around 2 weeks. Hopefully what the doc said can help keep you inspired to stay sober. I'm sorry you're not interested in his suggestions, I would try anything at this point. Your health depends on it!

Well NYC was fantabulous. What a great trip and great city. We hustled all over the place. Someone brought their fitbit and it said we walked about 10 miles/day. Lol, my back was killing me, but it was really good exercise for mind and body. It felt good to get out of my own head for awhile and do different things. Man I love traveling. The kids sang beautifully and all had a great time. We were exhausted. I've slept 10 hours a night for the last 3 nights. Tony slept 15 hours the day we got home. lol We were sooooo tired. Didn't sleep enough there, so busy. We were out of the hotel by between 7:30-8:00 each morning and back about 11:30 at night. That meant we had to take with us anything we might need all day, too, so our bags were heavy. We had one day of rain, but that's it. The 9/11 Memorial and museum was amazing. I cried as soon as I walked up to the big footprint fountains. I'm sure you all have at least seen pics of it. Just heart-wrenching to see what you've imagined for years. Anyway...it was a great trip. Glad to be home. <---Oh..and I think I was alone (except for in the bathroom) for a total of 10 minutes that I can remember, in those 5 days. For someone who digs her alone time, that was really weird. I'm happy to report that I stayed my fun happy self the whole time. Had some serious laughs and made lots of people laugh, too. All good fun.

Hope you all are well. We're still on Spring break, school resumes on Monday.