View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 10:00 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
PinkGstring

Sounds hars but I'd get rid of him he wants have your stuff and leave if you don't get better what a poxy thing to say I'd be pissed off!
I got rid of my ex she drinks way too much even drives the work ute whilst drinking a light heer. But hey love! a lot of light beers also get you over the limit duh!
She just did not fit in my life (dumped her before i detoxed I know the pot calling the kettle.... But best decision i have ever made!!!
I would never have gotten this far and healthy if she were still in my life ruining it and making it very hard for me to not drink, with her drinking.
He will highly likely going to annoy the crap out of you with his drinking!
Vecause alcohol will most likely be more important than you. Well that was in my relation ship so I assume it's a pretty standard average situation.

Two alcos together doesn't work.( i know u said he's "only" a heavy drinker but that is too much in my opinion.

Find a family lawyer like the otger person said secure your assests and divorce and build upba new lober happy life away from poison and bad relation ships! Time for a new you

Sorry if this is probably not what you wanted to hear.