View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 07:39 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by redatlanta View Post
I would have a talk with your son about it and if it continues yes I would engage. Probably via email and I doubt I would be nice about it.......

Sounds like STBXAH was looking for a reason to come over to YOUR house.
We talked about it but I did not ask ds how he felt yet. I just explained that we were following a parenting plan and that, no, I was not pawning him off.

If STBXAH was looking to come by my house, I wouldn't have been home anyway. I was out on a date with a nice guy, not having wild sex and entertaining gentlemen in my home, LOL.

Tomorrow night I have a male friend (yes, friend...nothing more, LOL) coming over to help me set up a new TV. So, if the X wants to do a drive by, he is more than welcome to come on in and help us set up the entertainment and TV, LOL.

And, yes, I am going to look into counseling for ds today. I think he may appreciate a third party to talk to because I don't want him to feel caught in the middle or put in a position where he has to defend me or defend his dad.

I am still debating over whether I want to engage with STBXAH or not regarding this. We're still hammering out one last negotiation for the mediator and I am trying to tread lightly until we get it figured out.